ESPECIALLY CHALLENGING LIFE STAGE
Adolescent years can be a difficult time when young people transition into adulthood. Some major challenges include:
- Academic Achievement while Regulating Peer Pressures
- Navigating Social Media while Developing Social Skills
- Formulating One's Identity while Balancing a Need for Acceptance
Bullying and/or Cyber-Bullying
Stress, Anxiety and/or Depression
Aggression and/or Violence
Drug & Alcohol problems
I am experienced in working with young people and parents. I transform resistance into a relationship of trust and friendship. This provides the basis for an open & honest discussion; necessary for working through problems. I understand adolescent needs and can help them express their thoughts and feelings while providing the support needed to become an independent adult.
Along with parental assistance, many difficulties can be avoided by developing Social Skills for Peer Relationships that also includes Personal Responsibility.
- Avoid Pitfalls
- Handle the Pressures of Today’s Society
- Focus on experiencing all the Positive Opportunities that life offers.