CHARGE-UP YOUR CAREER
There are techniques that can be learned & utilized to improve your resourcefulness to plan, organize, prioritize, and resolve difficulties in order to "get the job done".
Within an Existing Organization at any level,
- To any Future Position in any other organization and
- Into one’s Personal Life as well.
WHAT EMPLOYERS WANT
The role of a college or university is typically viewed as preparing people for careers, but they generally don’t address developing the necessary value added LifeSkills that organizations seek.
LifeSkills sought include:
- Emotional Intelligence, Strength, and Courage
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Taking Initiative
- Being a Team Player
- Positive Attitude
- Ability To Get Along With And Motivate People
- Leadership Skills
- Manage stress and overcome anxieties for better performance
- Increase self awareness
- Optimize personal strengths; discover and overcome weak points
- Refine interpersonal skills
- Improve ability to develop and manage relationships
- Increase self-confidence
- Enhance conflict resolution skills
- Increase adaptability and flexibility for handling challenges
- Improve ability to encourage collaboration and teamwor k
- Conduct more effective meetings
- Obtain better feedback
- Improve time management and productivity
- Develop l eadership skills
- Better balance work-life integration
As a career is the primary lifelong source of income for most people and their main financial asset, LifeSkills Professional and Career Coaching is a sound investment in one's future.
-- To discuss what you want to achieve or
-- To Schedule an Appointment.